In an age when terabytes of data are created in a matter of minutes, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information is crucial. CDO’s Risk Management Team uses a quantitative risk assessment methodology based on coupling threat and statistical modeling to provide risk matrices relevant to operational environments. Our Security Architecture teams provide support to ensure that a reasonable basis for secure operation exists, and that a product from inception has a robust, security-enabled, underlying security architecture. You deserve the peace of mind that invaluable information is secure and accessibleto the right people. CDO is positioned to leverage our experts and the latest technology to achieve the results you desire.
CDO offers a wide variety of enterprise security solutions, support, and services. Our current offering includes:
- Full service enterprise security support
- Risk analysis and infrastructure security assessments
- Insertion of network operations security center management, intrusion, detection, and response capabilities
- Assured continuity of operations and provision of disaster recovery planning services
Examples of recent success in IA support services:
- Information Assurance Program management - 10 major system certifications and over 200 systems certified in past 3 years.
- Network Security Management - Zero security incidents reported in past 2 years.
- Three Major Architecture and Implementation Projects supported - PKI solutions, secure VPN and security monitoring.